Hi! How are you ? I'm finally back. Today I'm going to share about canva and why I choose Canva apps for education purpose.
First, I'm going to show you one of my slide presentation. I used Canva to make this slide. Canva is a free account for everyone and also has canva pro and as a student my university provided us with Canva pro so, it's free to use any features in Canva!
This is my slide presentation in video.
Why I choose Canva is because it is user friendly. As you can see in my slide, Canva has provided us with various tools so the slide will look attractive and creative. Canva has multiple templates design that can be use. For example,
Canva has every digital design possibility covered from Facebook and Pinterest posts to e−book covers, Infographics, and Resume. You can also make GIFs, animations, videos It also has an option for you to create custom designs.
We can also create our own team so others can view the design.
Canva is one of the best options for graphic designing. But you might want to rethink using it as a primary platform for your business. That's why to use it for educational is great.
Why Canva is not practical for business are because, Canva does not have local file storage, Overuse of Designs, No Source File, Pay for some good features and The mobile app has less than half the features of the desktop version.
My personal opinion why I choose Canva is because it is user friendly and has many good features. For the creativity, I love Canva the most and it also can save as many types of files such as PDF, MP4 and image.
I think that's all for today. See you on my next post! Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment