Friday, January 7, 2022

REFLECTION ON EDU 456

Hi, this will be my last post.


I will write some reflection on this course, EDU 456. In general, this course have increased my knowledge such as I never know different way of teaching method can influence the student's level of understanding. This course is related to my field of study so I enjoyed so much during the learning process as it enhanced my learning ability. My confidence level in this course has increased because I finally know the real way of teaching and many type of learning such as Universal designed learning, Flipped Classroom, Online Grading tools and many more. The best part of this course is the lecturer. I love the way my lecturer explains and teach us. She is always ready and concern about us so it is easy for her to approach and understand us and she is very approachable. She is ever ready to provide academic guidance to students. Overall, my lecturer exhibits high professionalism and I enjoyed the teaching style of her.

This course, in my opinion, is crucial for educators to learn and utilize in the classroom. This is because, in this day of globalization, the use of technology is crucial, especially in the current covid-19 epidemic. Because all classes are now offered online, we can plainly understand how important it is to employ learning technology.

This course has benefited me so much such as I finally identify my skills, improved my communication skill and finally know the right way to develop the best teaching method. The course is pretty nice with great contents but I sure we also want to improve it. I want the course to make the duration is shorter and divided in two sessions in a week instead of one session for 3 hours straight. Other than that, I enjoyed learning this course so much. 

Thank you for reading all my blog post, bye.

1 comment:

  1. Alhamdulillah, I am so glad and happy that you learned a lot Arifah...and thank you so much for your lovely message πŸ’•. I am deeply humbled and touched. I wish you the very best in your studies and I look forward to some day meeting you on campus, inshaAllah 😊

    ReplyDelete

REFLECTION ON EDU 456

Hi, this will be my last post. I will write some reflection on this course, EDU 456. In general, this course have increased my knowledge suc...