Thursday, October 14, 2021

GET TO KNOW ME

 Hello everyone!

Before I start sharing more information, I would like to introduce myself. 

My name is Nazatul Arifah Aliah binti Rozaimi. My classmates called me Nazatul and some of them called me Arifah. I prefer Arifah more since it sounds more sweet compared to Nazatul. But, I'm okay with anything.  


I was born in Malacca on 13th April 2000. I am the eldest in my siblings. I have 4 sisters and sadly I don't have any brother. Right now, I stay in Ayer Keroh, Melaka. I know Melaka is very historical place and it attracts a lot of tourist. I would like to invite you to come here. You will not regret and you will enjoy all the historical places here. 


Next, I am 21 years old and I am an animal lover. Why do I say this is because I love animal so much and I have various types of pets at home such as cats, bird, fish and hedgehogs. I'm looking forward to adopt reptiles soon. If only my parents allow me. I currently study in Uitm Puncak Alam, Selangor in Mathematics Education. I know you must think of me being a teacher once you heard my course. Yeah, of course! Being a teacher is my ambition since I was in kindergarten. I used to have a blogger account since 2013 but I rewrite it today for my EDU456 subject. 

Let me tell you a little bit about my EDU456 lecturer. My lecturer is a very sweet lady. I love the way she interact with us because she is very soft and she attracts me to love her subject. So, my expectation about EDU456 subject is I would love to learn many ways to attract my students and many technologies to use during my class soon and I want to be like my EDU456 lecturer, such a sweet and humble person!

That's all for today, thank you. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION ON EDU 456

Hi, this will be my last post. I will write some reflection on this course, EDU 456. In general, this course have increased my knowledge suc...