Friday, October 29, 2021

GRAMMAR CHECKER

Hi, welcome to my blog! How are you ? I hope you're doing fine.

Today, I will be sharing about grammar checker. What is a grammar checker? grammar checker, in computing terms, is a program, or part of a program, that attempts to verify written text for grammatical correctness. Grammar checkers are most often implemented as a feature of a larger program, such as a word processor, but are also available as a stand-alone application that can be activated from within programs that work with editable text. Grammar check is very useful for work and teaching process. There are many type of grammar checker online such as Grammarly, Writer, Chegg and many more. Grammar checker help a lot in teaching progress and it is a lot easier to use. Before I list down the advantages and disadvantages of grammar checker, here's few grammar checker apps that I like.

 









The advantages of grammar checker is it's automatic, so we just need to write the words. But it only check few common errors. It is also very helpful for dyslexic people but it is very complacency. It marks words used too often which is good for user but it might find problems that don't exist. It is also free most of the time but you have to be good at spelling to use them effectively. Before we use grammar checker, we should be more careful and not just rely on the apps or online tools, because you won't learn from your mistake, it makes you lazy and sometimes it can be wrong. 

Even though, it has many pros and cons, it helps me a lot doing my work. But I only use it for double check purpose and not too rely on it. Sometimes I can learn new words from this apps or online tools too. My best grammar checker apps is Grammarly since it it very user friendly and easy to use. I just need to search Grammarly on google and put my sentence and the grammar checker is automatic.


That's all for today post. I'll see you later, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

REFLECTION ON EDU 456

Hi, this will be my last post. I will write some reflection on this course, EDU 456. In general, this course have increased my knowledge suc...